Friday, February 3, 2012

And Canthan New Years Begins!

yesterday.

Golems take over Shing Jea

So I sat in game yesterday waiting for the new year to being.  I had to get the dragon. I ran 9 characters through all the quests and got about, I dunno, 42*9 =  378 fortunes.  Spam spam spam time and I got to welcome a new member to my mini family.

yay! Dragon!
Then I just afk'd the 9-rings overnight. 

I hate afk'ing the 9-rings.  Its not that I actually want to sit and watch my lucky/unlucky title go up 2 pts at a time, I just don't see the point of it.  I got to rank 5 unlucky just by breaking lockpicks.  Ofcourse it took 4 years but I probably could have been done by now if I didn't spend my first year in Guild Wars oblivious to titles.  But you basically spend HOURS.  Standing in a ring.  To get 2 pts, IF YOU WIN. and 2 pts IF YOU LOSE.  Seems like you could do it much faster breaking lockpicks, but I guess this is cheaper and you don't even have to be there when you do it.  Still, I find myself wanting to just trade off the 100k worth of festival tickets for gifts and do some point titling on my Mesmer (my next gwamm).    They really need to shift this point grab.  It takes forever.  Atleast make it available more times a year and stuff.

I also want to be here when the finale starts, I helped my guild farm a few of the needed ingredients and we are hosting a district for every arrival. Look for [pink]'s district! Yayy! /guildlove  But honestly I dont even think I'll have the time to show up.  My kid has her first dance, and its a masquerade, at the Czech church and she's got gymnastics, I have a birthday party to go to, and I spend weekends doing family stuff other than early morning when everyone is groggy and lazy and I haven't hopped myself up on caffiene yet.  Then Sunday is the annual superbowl party which i'm going to crash and girlie up.  Say bring in some flowers and doilies, and do manicures with the girls. Maybe I'll actually use my phone for something more than texting and gab about boys and hair and fashion.. I should do some research on that stuff, I kinda suck at being a girl sometimes.

Anyways while I wait to do my shopping for the fabulous spread i plan to food poison the superbowl guests with I'm gonna go wurm it up.  Maybe i'll steal someones afk worm ring.  Should buy some sweets first.  Sugary blue drink.  That'll do fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment